Exciting news, for those of you in the Norwich area with an interest in thinking about films that think!...
LT3 on UEA campus has been booked from 9am-9.30pm for a film screening of all three LOTR films on Saturday 8th March! Each film will be preceded by a short talk from me.
I am looking forward to this ‘ordeal’ (which is, admittedly, a less severe ordeal than that that faces Frodo…).
This is happening btw because I am teaching these films on my 'Film as philosophy' unit.
p.s. If you want to get a sense of how I believe that ‘Lord of the Rings’ fits our theme(s) this semester, a good place to start is with the relevant chapter in my new book PHILOSOPHY FOR LIFE, available in Waterstones and in the University Library and on Amazon, etc. - see under 'Local links', at left.
LT3 on UEA campus has been booked from 9am-9.30pm for a film screening of all three LOTR films on Saturday 8th March! Each film will be preceded by a short talk from me.
I am looking forward to this ‘ordeal’ (which is, admittedly, a less severe ordeal than that that faces Frodo…).
This is happening btw because I am teaching these films on my 'Film as philosophy' unit.
p.s. If you want to get a sense of how I believe that ‘Lord of the Rings’ fits our theme(s) this semester, a good place to start is with the relevant chapter in my new book PHILOSOPHY FOR LIFE, available in Waterstones and in the University Library and on Amazon, etc. - see under 'Local links', at left.
Comments