Thursday, 22 May 2014

Craig Murray says: #VoteGreen2014!

So pleased to have Craig Murray's backing, for a green vote:

Craig, a former ambassador and human rights activist says:
"So who should those of us living in England vote for tomorrow? I intend to vote Green – it seems to me that in England that is the best way to give a positive expression to the discontent with mainstream parties. I particularly hope that those who have the opportunity to vote for Rupert Read in the East of England will do so. Their support for renationalizing the railways would be enough for me, but actually I find myself in agreement with the large majority of their platform."

See Craig's full article here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: Craig Murray says: #VoteGreen2014! 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Craig Murray says: #VoteGreen2014! 27. 28.

29.
So pleased to have Craig Murray's backing, for a green vote:

Craig, a former ambassador and human rights activist says:
"So who should those of us living in England vote for tomorrow? I intend to vote Green – it seems to me that in England that is the best way to give a positive expression to the discontent with mainstream parties. I particularly hope that those who have the opportunity to vote for Rupert Read in the East of England will do so. Their support for renationalizing the railways would be enough for me, but actually I find myself in agreement with the large majority of their platform."

See Craig's full article here:
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2014/05/vote-green-in-england/
30. 31. 32.