Saturday, 8 March 2014

My call at Green Conference for a green Transport Revolution!

Why we need a public transport revolution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oW9kpt_B4U
Check out my (3 minute) Conference speech, calling for a transport revolution. I think you are going to like it! The audience at Conference certainly did!

Then please SHARE it... This needs a wide audience!
[This was btw as you can see part of Natalie Bennett's Leader's Speech at Conference - she generously gave part of her time to me and my fellow target region lead candidates.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: My call at Green Conference for a green Transport Revolution! 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. My call at Green Conference for a green Transport Revolution! 27. 28.

29.
Why we need a public transport revolution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oW9kpt_B4U
Check out my (3 minute) Conference speech, calling for a transport revolution. I think you are going to like it! The audience at Conference certainly did!

Then please SHARE it... This needs a wide audience!
[This was btw as you can see part of Natalie Bennett's Leader's Speech at Conference - she generously gave part of her time to me and my fellow target region lead candidates.]
30. 31. 32.