Tuesday, 9 April 2013

@ColcGreenParty My recent Colchester visit to support the Green Party election effort there

Me with some of the Green Party candidates standing in the County Council elections in Colchester, last weekend.
 
--
Rupert Read
Green Party East of England Co-ordinator.
http://rupertread.net
[If you have an urgent email for me while I am away from a regular computer, you may wish to try contacting me instead on rupertread+mob AT gmail.com]
WHY NOT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER?: twitter.com/GreenRupertRead (my 'politician' account) AND on
twitter.com/RupertRead (my 'personal' account).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: @ColcGreenParty My recent Colchester visit to support the Green Party election effort there 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. @ColcGreenParty My recent Colchester visit to support the Green Party election effort there 27. 28.

29.

Me with some of the Green Party candidates standing in the County Council elections in Colchester, last weekend.
 
--
Rupert Read
Green Party East of England Co-ordinator.
http://rupertread.net
[If you have an urgent email for me while I am away from a regular computer, you may wish to try contacting me instead on rupertread+mob AT gmail.com]
WHY NOT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER?: twitter.com/GreenRupertRead (my 'politician' account) AND on
twitter.com/RupertRead (my 'personal' account).
30. 31. 32.