Wednesday, 4 January 2012

My 'Guardians' proposal in the GUARDIAN

My new 'guardians for future people' proposal [that Caroline Lucas will be hosting a meeting on next week with me in the House of Commons] is in The _Guardian_!: http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/damian-carrington-blog/2012/jan/04/climate-politics-future-generation-justice?intcmp=122
['Guardians' in The Guardian ; makes sense, I guess...!]
Do comment below the story there, if you have a comment. (Especially a nice one! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: My 'Guardians' proposal in the GUARDIAN 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. My 'Guardians' proposal in the GUARDIAN 27. 28.

29.
My new 'guardians for future people' proposal [that Caroline Lucas will be hosting a meeting on next week with me in the House of Commons] is in The _Guardian_!: http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/damian-carrington-blog/2012/jan/04/climate-politics-future-generation-justice?intcmp=122
['Guardians' in The Guardian ; makes sense, I guess...!]
Do comment below the story there, if you have a comment. (Especially a nice one! ;-)
30. 31. 32.