Monday, 12 September 2011

Thanks for voting for RupertsRead!

Rupert's Read is up to 4th in the Total Politics listing of green blogs: http://www.totalpolitics.com/blog/257557/top-20-green-blogs-2011.thtml
I'm up to 8th in the TP listing of green blog-gers, too: http://www.totalpolitics.com/blog/257572/top-20-green-bloggers-2011.thtml
I am I confess slightly surprised that those numbers aren't the other way around. I don't consider Rupert's Read to be a work of art, as a blog. Much of my best blogging is probably on Talking Philosophy, Better Nation, Liberal Conspiracy, Bright Green Scotland, Left Foot Forward, Green Words Workhop, and Open Democracy, and then just gets 'aggregated' to this blog. Maybe people have looked kindly on the aggregating, and like being able to find all my stuff here, including Rupert's Read 'exclusives'.
Anyway, whatever the reasoning behind those who voted for me, thanks!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: Thanks for voting for RupertsRead! 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Thanks for voting for RupertsRead! 27. 28.

29.
Rupert's Read is up to 4th in the Total Politics listing of green blogs: http://www.totalpolitics.com/blog/257557/top-20-green-blogs-2011.thtml
I'm up to 8th in the TP listing of green blog-gers, too: http://www.totalpolitics.com/blog/257572/top-20-green-bloggers-2011.thtml
I am I confess slightly surprised that those numbers aren't the other way around. I don't consider Rupert's Read to be a work of art, as a blog. Much of my best blogging is probably on Talking Philosophy, Better Nation, Liberal Conspiracy, Bright Green Scotland, Left Foot Forward, Green Words Workhop, and Open Democracy, and then just gets 'aggregated' to this blog. Maybe people have looked kindly on the aggregating, and like being able to find all my stuff here, including Rupert's Read 'exclusives'.
Anyway, whatever the reasoning behind those who voted for me, thanks!
 
30. 31. 32.