Thursday, 10 March 2011

Green HouseofLords candidate selection process moves into final phase

As the #GreenParty's democratic House of Lords candidate selection process moves into its final weeks (Don't forget to send in those ballot papers, fellow members!), I would just like to say Thanks to all those members who have contacted me to ask me questions, to wish me luck, to pledge their support, to discuss the process, to share their concerns, and so on. It has been an invigorating experience, and I'm grateful to you all.
If you want to find out more about my candidacy, please go to http://rupertsread.blogspot.com/2011/02/green-party-house-of-lords-candidate.html
 Cheers!, Rupert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: Green HouseofLords candidate selection process moves into final phase 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Green HouseofLords candidate selection process moves into final phase 27. 28.

29.
As the #GreenParty's democratic House of Lords candidate selection process moves into its final weeks (Don't forget to send in those ballot papers, fellow members!), I would just like to say Thanks to all those members who have contacted me to ask me questions, to wish me luck, to pledge their support, to discuss the process, to share their concerns, and so on. It has been an invigorating experience, and I'm grateful to you all.
If you want to find out more about my candidacy, please go to http://rupertsread.blogspot.com/2011/02/green-party-house-of-lords-candidate.html
 Cheers!, Rupert.
30. 31. 32.