Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Heading north - Oldham here I come!

So, my plans are firming up... I am going to be in Oldham East & Saddleworth for Polling Day (and for the count), next Thursday 13th Jan. ... Am hugely looking forward to it!
My last byelection outing was of course Norwich North...  ;-)
Hopefully, the quite disgraceful LibDem lies and misrepresentations on that occasion, matched by Woollas of Labour up in Oldham such that this byelection became necessary, will resonate with some voters who will be willing to give the cleaner Greens a try, instead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: Heading north - Oldham here I come! 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Heading north - Oldham here I come! 27. 28.

29.
So, my plans are firming up... I am going to be in Oldham East & Saddleworth for Polling Day (and for the count), next Thursday 13th Jan. ... Am hugely looking forward to it!
My last byelection outing was of course Norwich North...  ;-)
Hopefully, the quite disgraceful LibDem lies and misrepresentations on that occasion, matched by Woollas of Labour up in Oldham such that this byelection became necessary, will resonate with some voters who will be willing to give the cleaner Greens a try, instead...
30. 31. 32.