Sunday, 10 May 2009

We can win this thing!

I did a brief spot of leafletting in the Norfolk village of Brundall yesterday, where the Green Party effectively does not yet exist on the ground. I ran into 3 women in the street; unprompted, one of them asked for a poster from me. She then went straight into the house, laminated it, and turned it into a posterboard outside her house!
Two minutes later, I was leaving the close where they live, when a woman from another house came running out after me demanding that she wanted a poster too!
We can win this thing... All we need to do, is work our socks off in the next few weeks, and REACH the people.
Many of them are, in most cases without knowing it, WAITING for us to do so...
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: We can win this thing! 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. We can win this thing! 27. 28.

29.
I did a brief spot of leafletting in the Norfolk village of Brundall yesterday, where the Green Party effectively does not yet exist on the ground. I ran into 3 women in the street; unprompted, one of them asked for a poster from me. She then went straight into the house, laminated it, and turned it into a posterboard outside her house!
Two minutes later, I was leaving the close where they live, when a woman from another house came running out after me demanding that she wanted a poster too!
We can win this thing... All we need to do, is work our socks off in the next few weeks, and REACH the people.
Many of them are, in most cases without knowing it, WAITING for us to do so...
 
30. 31. 32.