Friday, 22 May 2009

BNP used stock images on their freepost leaflet: BNP 'voters' don't exist

This is absolutely extraordinary.
The BNP's ugly freepost leaflet came through my door yesterday. My suspicions were aroused when I saw the photo on it of a doctor purportedly voting BNP; I wondered whether any real doctor would take the risk of identifying himself as a BNP supporter, across the Region / the nation; I thought it unlikely. Turns out I was right:
 
 
There is surely a potential legal case here, should any BNP candidates win on June 4.

2 Comments:

Blogger Antifascist said...

Even if there are no legal issues involved, there certainly are moral issues of ascribing words to someone who probably hasn't even heard of the British National Party. I'd recommend a sustained campaign of complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority at the very least.

Ketlan
Lancaster Unity

22 May 2009 at 09:39  
Blogger Jedda said...

Using the stock photo's to endorse the BNP in this manner, I believe is a breach of the stock photo's terms and conditions.

28 May 2009 at 07:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: BNP used stock images on their freepost leaflet: BNP 'voters' don't exist 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. BNP used stock images on their freepost leaflet: BNP 'voters' don't exist 27. 28.

29.
This is absolutely extraordinary.
The BNP's ugly freepost leaflet came through my door yesterday. My suspicions were aroused when I saw the photo on it of a doctor purportedly voting BNP; I wondered whether any real doctor would take the risk of identifying himself as a BNP supporter, across the Region / the nation; I thought it unlikely. Turns out I was right:
 
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2009/05/british-national-party-voters-dont.html
 
There is surely a potential legal case here, should any BNP candidates win on June 4.
30. 31. 32.