Friday, 6 March 2009

Last night's flashmob

So, I went to the People's Questiontime in London last night, to join
the anti-airport-expansion flashmob against Boris's airport expansion
hypocrisy, and to 'fly the flag' there for the East of England. We did a
good demo, and the people who were there (including to my pleasure and
surprise my friend John Stewart, leader of HACAN) were very pleased to
have solidarity from me / from those of us fighting airport expansion in
Essex / Southend / Norwich / Stansted etc.
I did a couple of video interviews while there, one of which should be
up on youtube within a couple of days or so - I'll keep y'all posted.
--
Rupert Read
Green Party Councillor, Norwich, and Lead Candidate for Eastern Region for the Greens in the 2009 Euro-elections.
DID YOU KNOW: A vote of about 10% across Eastern Region on June 4 2009 would be enough to get me elected to the European Parliament...
http://rupertread.net
[If you have an urgent email for me while I am away from a regular computer, you may wish to try contacting me also / instead on rupertread+mob@gmail.com]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: Last night's flashmob 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Last night's flashmob 27. 28.

29.
So, I went to the People's Questiontime in London last night, to join
the anti-airport-expansion flashmob against Boris's airport expansion
hypocrisy, and to 'fly the flag' there for the East of England. We did a
good demo, and the people who were there (including to my pleasure and
surprise my friend John Stewart, leader of HACAN) were very pleased to
have solidarity from me / from those of us fighting airport expansion in
Essex / Southend / Norwich / Stansted etc.
I did a couple of video interviews while there, one of which should be
up on youtube within a couple of days or so - I'll keep y'all posted.
--
Rupert Read
Green Party Councillor, Norwich, and Lead Candidate for Eastern Region for the Greens in the 2009 Euro-elections.
DID YOU KNOW: A vote of about 10% across Eastern Region on June 4 2009 would be enough to get me elected to the European Parliament...
http://rupertread.net
[If you have an urgent email for me while I am away from a regular computer, you may wish to try contacting me also / instead on rupertread+mob@gmail.com]
30. 31. 32.