Sunday, 1 March 2009

Green Party Euro-campaign takes off in Kings Lynn [Press Release]

 

Councillor Rupert Read, the lead Green Party candidate for MEP in the East of England in the 4 June 2009 Euro-elections, will be canvassing with his North West Norfolk campaign team in Kings Lynn on 6 March 2009.

 

Read said "In January, I began my "listening tour" of East Anglia so that I could listen to the issues that concern our people and our small businesses.  This process is on-going and on 6 March, I shall be listening to the people of King's Lynn so that I can understand more fully the issues that matter to them.  I think it is so important for politicians to listen to the people, especially in difficult economic times, and the feedback I receive will help me represent them more effectively if elected as their MEP."

 

Read will be leafleting and canvassing in Kings Lynn with the North West Norfolk Green Party from 2.00 pm, and meeting with some small business owners later in the afternoon.  He will then be speaking at a public meeting being held at the Nourish Cafe in Kings Lynn, near London Road, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm. He will be hosted by Mike de Whalley, Co-ordinator of the young Kings Lynn Green Party.

 

Read said of the small but growing and enthusiastic North West Norfolk Green Party, "The hard work they have put in to my Euro-campaign so far has been very promising.  Not only have they been successful in raising my profile and theirs in the North West Norfolk area, but they have managed already to whip up a significant amount of public support.  I look forward to being a part of their excellent team effort on 6 March, and to hearing what really matters to the people of Kings Lynn both on the streets and at the public meeting."

 

If you would like to help Rupert with leafleting or canvassing, telephone Philip Hardy, Norfolk Green Party Press Officer, on 01603 469752.  If you would like to attend the public meeting at Nourish cafe from 6.30 pm, everyone is welcome.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: Green Party Euro-campaign takes off in Kings Lynn [Press Release] 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Green Party Euro-campaign takes off in Kings Lynn [Press Release] 27. 28.

29.
 

Councillor Rupert Read, the lead Green Party candidate for MEP in the East of England in the 4 June 2009 Euro-elections, will be canvassing with his North West Norfolk campaign team in Kings Lynn on 6 March 2009.

 

Read said "In January, I began my "listening tour" of East Anglia so that I could listen to the issues that concern our people and our small businesses.  This process is on-going and on 6 March, I shall be listening to the people of King's Lynn so that I can understand more fully the issues that matter to them.  I think it is so important for politicians to listen to the people, especially in difficult economic times, and the feedback I receive will help me represent them more effectively if elected as their MEP."

 

Read will be leafleting and canvassing in Kings Lynn with the North West Norfolk Green Party from 2.00 pm, and meeting with some small business owners later in the afternoon.  He will then be speaking at a public meeting being held at the Nourish Cafe in Kings Lynn, near London Road, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm. He will be hosted by Mike de Whalley, Co-ordinator of the young Kings Lynn Green Party.

 

Read said of the small but growing and enthusiastic North West Norfolk Green Party, "The hard work they have put in to my Euro-campaign so far has been very promising.  Not only have they been successful in raising my profile and theirs in the North West Norfolk area, but they have managed already to whip up a significant amount of public support.  I look forward to being a part of their excellent team effort on 6 March, and to hearing what really matters to the people of Kings Lynn both on the streets and at the public meeting."

 

If you would like to help Rupert with leafleting or canvassing, telephone Philip Hardy, Norfolk Green Party Press Officer, on 01603 469752.  If you would like to attend the public meeting at Nourish cafe from 6.30 pm, everyone is welcome.    

30. 31. 32.