Sunday, 1 March 2009

Fair Trade Fortnight at Phoenix FM, Brentwood



These photos are from my visit yesterday morning to Phoenix FM Radio. The first is of me being presented with a bottle of Fair Trade wine in honour of my attending to mark Fair Trade Fortnight; the second is of me with local dignitaries celebrating Phoenix FM Radio itself (on which I was interviewed later that morning) being awarded 'Fair Trade' status. You can read more about the day and Brentwood's efforts to become recognised as a Fair Trade Borough by clicking here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: Fair Trade Fortnight at Phoenix FM, Brentwood 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Fair Trade Fortnight at Phoenix FM, Brentwood 27. 28.

29.


These photos are from my visit yesterday morning to Phoenix FM Radio. The first is of me being presented with a bottle of Fair Trade wine in honour of my attending to mark Fair Trade Fortnight; the second is of me with local dignitaries celebrating Phoenix FM Radio itself (on which I was interviewed later that morning) being awarded 'Fair Trade' status. You can read more about the day and Brentwood's efforts to become recognised as a Fair Trade Borough by clicking here.
30. 31. 32.