Wednesday, 18 February 2009

If it is Thursday it must be Brightlingsea!

On my way to London tomorrow (to attend the anti-Heathrow-expansion rally at Downing Street, and to speak at the 'Forum for European Philosophy' tomorrow evening, on Gramsci and Tolkien), I am heading to Brightlingsea for some hours as part of my ongoing 'listening tour' of East Anglia / Eastern Region.  I am hosted by Bev Maltby the Green Party's local representative.  I will be in Brightlingsea from 11.30 to 3.30 on Thursday 19th and would be happy for anyone to engage me in conversation on political issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: If it is Thursday it must be Brightlingsea! 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. If it is Thursday it must be Brightlingsea! 27. 28.

29.

On my way to London tomorrow (to attend the anti-Heathrow-expansion rally at Downing Street, and to speak at the 'Forum for European Philosophy' tomorrow evening, on Gramsci and Tolkien), I am heading to Brightlingsea for some hours as part of my ongoing 'listening tour' of East Anglia / Eastern Region.  I am hosted by Bev Maltby the Green Party's local representative.  I will be in Brightlingsea from 11.30 to 3.30 on Thursday 19th and would be happy for anyone to engage me in conversation on political issues.

30. 31. 32.