Friday, 19 December 2008

Visit to Chelmsford

I will be visiting Chelmsford tomorrow, on Saturday, 20th December.

I will arrive at Anchor Street, Old Moulsham, at 2.30 pm and will be canvassing along roads in that area. I will be pleased to explain the Green Party's policies on Europe and on much more besides, and answer any questions.

Rupert Read Green Party Councillor, Norwich, and Lead Candidate for Eastern Region for the Greens in the 2009 Euro-elections. DID YOU KNOW: A vote of about 10% across Eastern Region on June 4 2009 would be enough to get me elected to the European Parliament... http://rupertsread.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: Visit to Chelmsford 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Visit to Chelmsford 27. 28.

29.
I will be visiting Chelmsford tomorrow, on Saturday, 20th December.

I will arrive at Anchor Street, Old Moulsham, at 2.30 pm and will be canvassing along roads in that area. I will be pleased to explain the Green Party's policies on Europe and on much more besides, and answer any questions.

Rupert Read Green Party Councillor, Norwich, and Lead Candidate for Eastern Region for the Greens in the 2009 Euro-elections. DID YOU KNOW: A vote of about 10% across Eastern Region on June 4 2009 would be enough to get me elected to the European Parliament... http://rupertsread.blogspot.com
30. 31. 32.