Monday, 9 June 2008

My pledge on Euro-expenses

An excellent post here by my fellow Green Party Target Region lead candidate in the North West, Peter Cranie, on the expenses etc scandals facing especially Tory MEPs at present, and about the very different response that we as Greens are making and would make to the situation of being MEPs. http://petercranie.blogspot.com/2008/06/expenses-tories.html
Like Peter, I am committed if elected to being absolutely 100% transparent in my expenses etc., rather than abusing the system.
Being Green means being clean: clean politics, especially in Europe, is more vital than ever, to combat the rising tide of quite-rational public scepticism about politics. You can trust Greens -- and, unfortunately, not many others -- to deliver clean politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: My pledge on Euro-expenses 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. My pledge on Euro-expenses 27. 28.

29.
An excellent post here by my fellow Green Party Target Region lead candidate in the North West, Peter Cranie, on the expenses etc scandals facing especially Tory MEPs at present, and about the very different response that we as Greens are making and would make to the situation of being MEPs. http://petercranie.blogspot.com/2008/06/expenses-tories.html
Like Peter, I am committed if elected to being absolutely 100% transparent in my expenses etc., rather than abusing the system.
Being Green means being clean: clean politics, especially in Europe, is more vital than ever, to combat the rising tide of quite-rational public scepticism about politics. You can trust Greens -- and, unfortunately, not many others -- to deliver clean politics.
30. 31. 32.