Friday, 25 April 2008

One week til May 2!

I.e. Til the day after Polling Day... By which time to results will be in, the dice cast...

In terms of what will happen on election night (and some counts will go on during the following Friday[May 2]): I will be experimenting this year with communicating the results of key contests involving Greens across the Region (plus selected key results from around the country) as they emerge, directly. I will be doing this via 'Twitter', my new frequently-updated, mobile-phone-
based MICRO-BLOG, at http://twitter.com/RupertRead . IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THESE UPDATES (on your computer or on your mobile), THEN GO TO THIS SITE NOW AND SIGN UP to 'follow' updates from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: One week til May 2! 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. One week til May 2! 27. 28.

29.
I.e. Til the day after Polling Day... By which time to results will be in, the dice cast...

In terms of what will happen on election night (and some counts will go on during the following Friday[May 2]): I will be experimenting this year with communicating the results of key contests involving Greens across the Region (plus selected key results from around the country) as they emerge, directly. I will be doing this via 'Twitter', my new frequently-updated, mobile-phone-
based MICRO-BLOG, at http://twitter.com/RupertRead . IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THESE UPDATES (on your computer or on your mobile), THEN GO TO THIS SITE NOW AND SIGN UP to 'follow' updates from me.
30. 31. 32.