Tuesday, 6 November 2007

What do Labour think of the Green Party leadership debate?

from Labourhome website:
"While it's perhaps a bit rude to intrude upon a private grief, I would like to make a couple of points. Firstly, I think Britain needs a Green Party and I think it needs one that can win seats on councils and at the European and devolved administration levels. We need one because the issues that the party focusses on are really important and mainstream parties need to grapple with them and offer convincing solutions. To be taken seriously, I do think the Greens should have a leader and I quite like the idea of that leader having to seek re-election every two years as is proposed. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1. 2. 3. Rupert's Read: What do Labour think of the Green Party leadership debate? 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. What do Labour think of the Green Party leadership debate? 27. 28.

29.
from Labourhome website:
"While it's perhaps a bit rude to intrude upon a private grief, I would like to make a couple of points. Firstly, I think Britain needs a Green Party and I think it needs one that can win seats on councils and at the European and devolved administration levels. We need one because the issues that the party focusses on are really important and mainstream parties need to grapple with them and offer convincing solutions. To be taken seriously, I do think the Greens should have a leader and I quite like the idea of that leader having to seek re-election every two years as is proposed. "
30. 31. 32.